No Mess Squash on the Barbeque recipes – A delicious Recipes is actually required by everyone, just because a delicious Recipes may be the beginning of an happy family. Hence for you personally housewives, create delightful, delicious and wholesome dishes. If you’re after a Recipes or menu for No Mess Squash on the Barbeque, you’ve discovered it, listed below are available thousands of delicious food selection meals, the No Mess Squash on the Barbeque recipes is among the favorite menus with this blog.
|No Mess Squash on the Barbeque|
“This is the way my Dad cooked summer squash on the grill. I have modified it a bit over the years, but it continues to be a tasty-easy no-mess way to cook yellow squash and zucchini on the grill to go with your burgers, steaks, or pork.”
- 2 yellow squash, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 2 zucchini, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 2 tomatoes, cut into wedges (optional)
- 1 small onion, sliced and separated into rings
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley (optional)
Instructions how to make No Mess Squash on the Barbeque recipes :
|Prep : 10M||Cook : 6M||Ready in : 45M|
- Preheat an outdoor grill to medium heat. Cut two sheets of heavy duty aluminum foil, each approximately 18 inches long.
- Place the yellow squash, zucchini, tomatoes, onion, and garlic in the center of one sheet of aluminum foil. Drizzle with olive oil; season with salt and pepper. Place second sheet of foil on top of vegetables. Fold edges together tightly to seal packet.
- Place packet on the top rack of the preheated grill. Cook for 15 minutes. Turn packet over and continue to cook until vegetables are tender, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Carefully cut an “X” into top of packet and pour vegetables and juices into serving bowl. Garnish with parsley.
- For a spicier option, add 2 tablespoons of red wine vinegar, 1 tablespoon of oregano, and 1 tablespoon of hot sauce (I use Franks® Red Hot®). This adds a slightly different color along with a robust flavor to the squash.
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
If this No Mess Squash on the Barbeque recipe complements your family’s flavour, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the go to here!
Videos For No Mess Squash on the Barbeque :
Video Duration:00:52 Total Views: 98
Video Duration:18:39 Total Views: 129
Video Duration:03:26 Total Views: 87
Video Duration:00:16 Total Views: 32000+
Video Duration:02:26 Total Views: 1769000+
Video Duration:00:52 Total Views: 130000+