Spaghetti Squash Saute recipes – A delicious Recipes is actually wanted by everyone, just because a delicious Recipes may be the beginning of any happy family. Thus for you personally housewives, create tasty, delicious and healthful dishes. Recipes or menu for Spaghetti Squash Saute, you’ve identified it, listed below are available thousands of delicious menus meals, the Spaghetti Squash Saute recipes is among the favorite menus with this blog.
|Spaghetti Squash Saute|
“Quick simple side dish that can be served with anything.”
- cooking spray
- 1 spaghetti squash, halved and seeded
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
Instructions how to make Spaghetti Squash Saute recipes :
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 4M||Ready in : 15M|
- Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray, and place squash halves cut-side down on the sheet. Bake until squash is tender but still crunchy, about 40 minutes. Set aside to cool.
- Once cool enough to handle, shred squash flesh from rind using a fork. Set aside.
- Melt butter in a skillet over medium heat. Cook onion and garlic in butter until soft. Add squash to the skillet, and cook until hot. Season with salt and pepper.
If this Spaghetti Squash Saute recipe complements your family’s flavour, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the visit!
Videos For Spaghetti Squash Saute :
Video Duration:04:26 Total Views: 6000+
Video Duration:10:22 Total Views: 855
Video Duration:03:30 Total Views: 19
Video Duration:08:56 Total Views: 34
Video Duration:01:39 Total Views: 4000+
Video Duration:01:11 Total Views: 367