Sweet and Spicy Sweet Potatoes recipes – A delicious Recipes is actually desired by everyone, just because a delicious Recipes may be the beginning of your happy family. Consequently for you personally housewives, create scrumptious, delicious and nutritious dishes. If you’re after a Recipes or menu for Sweet and Spicy Sweet Potatoes, you’ve identified it, listed below are available thousands of delicious menus meals, the Sweet and Spicy Sweet Potatoes recipes is among the favorite menus with this blog.
|Sweet and Spicy Sweet Potatoes|
“The spicy mixture covering these sweet potatoes is also good on chicken pieces!”
- 2 large sweet potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons packed brown sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
Instructions how to make Sweet and Spicy Sweet Potatoes recipes :
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 4M||Ready in : 40M|
- Preheat an oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Place the sweet potato chunks into a large mixing bowl. Drizzle with the olive oil, then sprinkle the brown sugar, paprika, black pepper, onion powder, garlic powder, poultry seasoning, chili powder, and cayenne pepper overtop. Toss until the potatoes are evenly coated with the seasoning. Spread onto a baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes, then turn the potatoes over with a spatula, and continue baking until the sweet potatoes are golden and tender, 10 to 15 minutes more.
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
If this Sweet and Spicy Sweet Potatoes recipe fits your family’s preference, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the check out!
Videos For Sweet and Spicy Sweet Potatoes :
Video Duration:03:07 Total Views: 14000+
Video Duration:01:40 Total Views: 835
Video Duration:02:29 Total Views: 5000+