31 Oct 2019
Almond Crusted Pork with Apple-Rosemary Sauce recipes – A delicious Recipes is actually required by everyone, just because a delicious Recipes may be the beginning of an happy family. Hence for you personally housewives, create scrumptious, delicious and nutritious dishes. If you’re after a Recipes or menu for Almond Crusted Pork with Apple-Rosemary Sauce, you’ve determined it, listed below are available thousands of delicious food selection meals, the Almond Crusted Pork with Apple-Rosemary Sauce recipes is among the favorite menus with this blog.
|Almond Crusted Pork with Apple-Rosemary Sauce|
“This is one of my favorite recipes to make when I know people are coming over because there is no way to make this dish look ugly or taste bad. White wine or apple juice may be substituted for the apple cider.”
- 1 cup ground almonds
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons honey mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon ground dried rosemary
- 2 pork tenderloins, trimmed
- salt and pepper to taste
- Apple-Rosemary Sauce
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 onion, diced
- 1/4 teaspoon ground dried rosemary
- 3 Granny Smith apples – peeled, cored and sliced
- 1/2 cup apple cider
- 1 1/4 cups heavy cream
Instructions how to make Almond Crusted Pork with Apple-Rosemary Sauce recipes :
|Prep : 20M||Cook : 8M||Ready in : 2H|
- Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Place a sheet of aluminum foil in a 9×13 inch baking dish.
- Stir together the almonds, 1/3 cup heavy cream, honey mustard, and 1/2 teaspoon rosemary in a small bowl; set aside. Season the tenderloins with salt and pepper to taste. Spread the almond mixture evenly over the tenderloins and place them into the baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the almond crust is golden brown and the pork is no longer pink in the center, about 90 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read 145 degrees F (63 degrees C). Allow the pork to rest for 10 minutes before slicing.
- While the pork is baking, prepare the apple-rosemary sauce by melting the butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Stir in the garlic, onions, and 1/4 teaspoons of rosemary; cook until the onions have softened and turned translucent, about 5 minutes. Once the onions are tender, add the apples and apple cider. Bring to a simmer over medium-high heat and cook for 5 minutes. Pour in 1 1/4 cups of heavy cream, return to a simmer, then reduce heat to medium-low and simmer uncovered until the sauce has thickened slightly and is flavorful, 5 to 10 minutes. Season to taste with salt and pepper before serving with the pork.
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
If this Almond Crusted Pork with Apple-Rosemary Sauce recipe suits your family’s style, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the check out!
Videos For Almond Crusted Pork with Apple-Rosemary Sauce :
Video Duration:00:45 Total Views: 3000+
Video Duration:06:32 Total Views: 1003000+
Video Duration:02:34 Total Views: 30
Video Duration:02:34 Total Views: 531
Video Duration:03:20 Total Views: 451000+
Video Duration:05:42 Total Views: 505000+
Video Duration:01:01 Total Views: 34000+
Video Duration:05:08 Total Views: 9000+
Video Duration:03:25 Total Views: 721000+
Video Duration:11:15 Total Views: 1997000+