28 Oct 2019
Carrot Cake Cookies with Pineapple recipes – A delicious Recipes is actually desired by everyone, just because a delicious Recipes may be the beginning of your happy family. Therefore for you personally housewives, create tasty, delicious and healthy and balanced dishes. If you’re after a Recipes or menu for Carrot Cake Cookies with Pineapple, you’ve identified it, listed below are available thousands of delicious food selection food, the Carrot Cake Cookies with Pineapple recipes is among the favorite menus with this blog.
|Carrot Cake Cookies with Pineapple|
“A delicious, moist cookie for anyone who loves carrot cake.”
- Cookie Dough:
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup softened butter
- 1/2 cup vegetable shortening
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained with juice reserved
- 1/2 cup grated carrot
- 1/2 cup golden raisins
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon softened butter
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon juice from canned pineapple
Instructions how to make Carrot Cake Cookies with Pineapple recipes :
|Prep : 40M||Cook : 48M||Ready in : 1H|
- Preheat an oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Lightly grease 4 cookie sheets.
- Whisk the flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt together in a mixing bowl; set aside.
- To make the cookie dough, beat 1/2 cup butter, shortening, white sugar, and brown sugar with an electric mixer in a large bowl until smooth. Add 1 egg and allow to blend into the butter mixture before adding the second egg and the vanilla. Mix in the flour mixture until just incorporated. Fold in the crushed pineapple, carrot, raisins, and chopped walnuts, mixing just enough to evenly combine. Drop onto the prepared baking sheets by the heaping teaspoonful, allowing 2 inches of space between the cookies.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the edges are golden, 10 to 12 minutes. Allow the cookies to cool on the baking sheet for 1 minute before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.
- To make the frosting, beat the cream cheese and 1 tablespoon of butter with an electric mixer in a bowl until smooth. Add the confectioners’ sugar and pineapple juice. Beat until no lumps remain. Spread the frosting on the cooled cookies, and allow to dry completely before storing.
If this Carrot Cake Cookies with Pineapple recipe suits your family’s flavor, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the visit!
Videos For Carrot Cake Cookies with Pineapple :
Video Duration:01:58 Total Views: 60000+
Video Duration:01:53 Total Views: 68
Video Duration:04:34 Total Views: 326000+
Video Duration:09:28 Total Views: 108000+
Video Duration:13:19 Total Views: 1463000+