29 Dec 2019
Chinese Pepper Steak recipes – A delicious Recipes is actually desired by everyone, just because a delicious Recipes may be the beginning of your happy family. Thus for you personally housewives, create scrumptious, delicious and balanced dishes. If you’re after a Recipes or menu for Chinese Pepper Steak, you’ve identified it, listed below are available thousands of delicious menus meals, the Chinese Pepper Steak recipes is among the favorite menus with this blog.
|Chinese Pepper Steak|
“A delicious meal, served with boiled white rice, that’s easy and made from items that I’ve already got in my cupboards! My mother clipped this recipe from somewhere and it became a specialty of mine; however, I’ve been unable to find the original source.”
- 1 pound beef top sirloin steak
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
- 1 red onion, cut into 1-inch squares
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into 1-inch squares
- 2 tomatoes, cut into wedges
Instructions how to make Chinese Pepper Steak recipes :
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 4M||Ready in : 30M|
- Slice the steak into 1/2-inch thick slices across the grain.
- Whisk together soy sauce, sugar, cornstarch, and ginger in a bowl until the sugar has dissolved and the mixture is smooth. Place the steak slices into the marinade, and stir until well-coated.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil in a wok or large skillet over medium-high heat, and place 1/3 of the steak strips into the hot oil. Cook and stir until the beef is well-browned, about 3 minutes, and remove the beef from the wok to a bowl. Repeat twice more, with the remaining beef, and set the cooked beef aside.
- Return all the cooked beef to the hot wok, and stir in the onion. Toss the beef and onion together until the onion begins to soften, about 2 minutes, then stir in the green pepper. Cook and stir the mixture until the pepper has turned bright green and started to become tender, about 2 minutes, then add the tomatoes, stir everything together, and serve.
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
If this Chinese Pepper Steak recipe suits your family’s preference, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the check out!
Videos For Chinese Pepper Steak :
Video Duration:15:50 Total Views: 442000+
Video Duration:05:31 Total Views: 371000+
Video Duration:02:26 Total Views: 47000+
Video Duration:05:33 Total Views: 158000+
Video Duration:04:09 Total Views: 113000+
Video Duration:06:03 Total Views: 92000+
Video Duration:05:42 Total Views: 472000+
Video Duration:10:43 Total Views: 538
Video Duration:07:27 Total Views: 1000+