4 Nov 2019
Dotti’s Chinese Almond Cookies recipes – A delicious Recipes is actually wanted by everyone, just because a delicious Recipes may be the beginning of an happy family. Hence for you personally housewives, create scrumptious, delicious and nutritious dishes. Recipes or menu for Dotti’s Chinese Almond Cookies, you’ve determined it, listed below are available thousands of delicious menus food, the Dotti’s Chinese Almond Cookies recipes is among the favorite menus with this blog.
|Dotti’s Chinese Almond Cookies|
“I don’t know who ‘Dotti’ is, but this recipe was given to me at least 15 years ago. It goes great with hot jasmine tea, and they melt in your mouth–delicious!”
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup shortening
- 2 teaspoons almond extract
- 1 egg, beaten
- 8 ounces whole blanched almonds
Instructions how to make Dotti’s Chinese Almond Cookies recipes :
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 72M||Ready in : 1H|
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line baking sheets with parchment paper. Sift the flour, sugar, baking soda, and salt together in a bowl.
- Using two knives or a pastry cutter, cut the shortening into the flour mixture until it resembles coarse crumbs. Stir in the almond extract and egg, and mix the dough together by hand. Turn the dough out onto a floured work surface, and knead a few times until the dough is smooth.
- Pinch off about 1 tablespoon of dough per cookie, and roll into a ball about 3/4-inch in diameter. Place the balls onto the prepared baking sheets, and flatten each slightly. Press an almond into the center of each cookie.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the cookies are barely golden, about 12 minutes. Cool on racks.
- Reynolds® parchment can be used for easier cleanup/removal from the pan.
If this Dotti’s Chinese Almond Cookies recipe complements your family’s tastes, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the go to here!