24 Oct 2019
Jicama, Carrot, and Green Apple Slaw recipes – A delicious Recipes is actually desired by everyone, just because a delicious Recipes may be the beginning of an happy family. Therefore for you personally housewives, create tasty, delicious and nutritious dishes. If you’re after a Recipes or menu for Jicama, Carrot, and Green Apple Slaw, you’ve identified it, listed below are available thousands of delicious menus meals, the Jicama, Carrot, and Green Apple Slaw recipes is among the favorite menus with this blog.
|Jicama, Carrot, and Green Apple Slaw|
“Flavorful take on an old bbq standby. Other seasonings can be added as well, depending on preference. I find that chili powder adds a nice kick. Serve right after tossing if you prefer a nice crunchy slaw or let marinade in the fridge for an hour before dishing up. Great with grilled veggies, Mexican style corn on the cob, and smoked chicken breast.”
- 2 cups shredded napa cabbage
- 1 (1 pound) jicama, peeled and shredded
- 2 cups shredded daikon radish
- 2 Granny Smith apples – peeled, cored and shredded
- 2 large carrots, shredded
- 1 firm pear, shredded
- 1/4 cup finely chopped cilantro
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- sea salt and pepper to taste
Instructions how to make Jicama, Carrot, and Green Apple Slaw recipes :
|Prep : 30M||Cook : 8M||Ready in : 30M|
- Place the cabbage, jicama, radish, apple, carrot, pear, and cilantro into a mixing bowl. Sprinkle with olive oil, orange juice, lime juice, salt, and pepper. Toss until evenly blended and serve.
If this Jicama, Carrot, and Green Apple Slaw recipe complements your family’s style, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the go to here!
Videos For Jicama, Carrot, and Green Apple Slaw :
Video Duration:04:45 Total Views: 114000+
Video Duration:13:03 Total Views: 350
Video Duration:09:04 Total Views: 618