29 Sep 2019
Pork Chops with a Riesling Peach Sauce recipes – A delicious Recipes is actually required by everyone, just because a delicious Recipes may be the beginning of your happy family. Hence for you personally housewives, create tasty, delicious and wholesome dishes. Recipes or menu for Pork Chops with a Riesling Peach Sauce, you’ve discovered it, listed below are available thousands of delicious food selection meals, the Pork Chops with a Riesling Peach Sauce recipes is among the favorite menus with this blog.
|Pork Chops with a Riesling Peach Sauce|
“Boneless pork chops are covered with peaches cooked in white wine.”
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- salt and black pepper to taste
- 4 boneless pork chops
- 1 cup Riesling wine
- 3 under ripe peaches, pitted, and cut into 12 wedges each
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
Instructions how to make Pork Chops with a Riesling Peach Sauce recipes :
|Prep : 10M||Cook : 4M||Ready in : 40M|
- Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Cover a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Season the pork chops with salt and pepper. Brown the pork chops in the hot oil until golden brown on both sides, about 3 minutes per side. Place the pork chops on the prepared baking sheet and bake in the preheated oven until the pork is no longer pink in the center, about 20 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read 145 degrees F (63 degrees C).
- While the pork chops are baking, pour the Riesling wine into the skillet, and bring to a simmer, using a wooden spoon to scrape up all of the browned bits of pork. Simmer until the wine has reduced to half its original volume then add the peaches and sprinkle in the cinnamon, nutmeg, and brown sugar. Reduce the heat to medium, and cook until the peaches are tender but not mushy, about 15 minutes. Spoon the peach sauce over the pork chops to serve.
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
If this Pork Chops with a Riesling Peach Sauce recipe suits your family’s style, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the check out!
Videos For Pork Chops with a Riesling Peach Sauce :
Video Duration:03:09 Total Views: 2000+
Video Duration:02:17 Total Views: 1000+
Video Duration:05:27 Total Views: 1000+
Video Duration:02:25 Total Views: 269
Video Duration:02:35 Total Views: 464
Video Duration:02:33 Total Views: 5000+
Video Duration:01:50 Total Views: 285
Video Duration:06:13 Total Views: 5000+