24 Dec 2019
Real Mississippi Mud Pie recipes – A delicious Recipes is actually wanted by everyone, just because a delicious Recipes may be the beginning of any happy family. Hence for you personally housewives, create scrumptious, delicious and balanced dishes. Recipes or menu for Real Mississippi Mud Pie, you’ve located it, listed below are available thousands of delicious menus food, the Real Mississippi Mud Pie recipes is among the favorite menus with this blog.
|Real Mississippi Mud Pie|
“Chocolate, walnuts, butter, eggs, and corn syrup are baked in a graham cracker crust. Every chocolate lover’s dream!”
- 6 (1 ounce) squares semi-sweet chocolate
- 1 cup unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup light corn syrup
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1 (9 inch) prepared graham cracker crust
Instructions how to make Real Mississippi Mud Pie recipes :
|Prep : 10M||Cook : 8M||Ready in : 1H45M|
- Place the baking chocolate, butter, and corn syrup in a saucepan, and cook and stir over low heat for about 5 minutes, until the chocolate and butter have melted and the mixture is smooth. Remove from the heat, and let cool.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Pour the beaten eggs into the cooled chocolate mixture, stir in the walnuts, and mix well. Pour the chocolate filling into the prepared graham cracker crust.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the pie filling is cooked and set, about 30 minutes,. Let cool to room temperature, about 1 hour, before serving.
If this Real Mississippi Mud Pie recipe complements your family’s flavor, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the check out!
Videos For Real Mississippi Mud Pie :
Video Duration:08:05 Total Views: 26000+
Video Duration:23:07 Total Views: 62000+
Video Duration:05:17 Total Views: 96000+
Video Duration:02:10 Total Views: 7000+
Video Duration:02:47 Total Views: 118000+
Video Duration:06:48 Total Views: 11000+
Video Duration:03:36 Total Views: 696