22 Sep 2019
Red Cabbage and Chickpea Salad recipes – A delicious Recipes is actually required by everyone, just because a delicious Recipes may be the beginning of an happy family. Hence for you personally housewives, create delightful, delicious and healthful dishes. If you’re after a Recipes or menu for Red Cabbage and Chickpea Salad, you’ve observed it, listed below are available thousands of delicious menus meals, the Red Cabbage and Chickpea Salad recipes is among the favorite menus with this blog.
|Red Cabbage and Chickpea Salad|
“A quick and easy chickpea salad made with leftover vegetables–red cabbage, tomatoes, and onions. I used a sun-dried tomato and tahini salad dressing, though any kind could be substituted.”
- 1 (16 ounce) can chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup chopped red cabbage
- 1/2 cup chopped tomato
- 1 tablespoon chopped onion
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons tahini salad dressing
Instructions how to make Red Cabbage and Chickpea Salad recipes :
|Prep : 10M||Cook : 2M||Ready in : 15M|
- Combine chickpeas, red cabbage, tomato, and onion in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Toss with salad dressing until ingredients are evenly coated.
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
If this Red Cabbage and Chickpea Salad recipe complements your family’s preference, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the go to here!
Videos For Red Cabbage and Chickpea Salad :
Video Duration:02:39 Total Views: 25000+
Video Duration:04:27 Total Views: 4000+
Video Duration:00:57 Total Views: 221
Video Duration:17:06 Total Views: 27
Video Duration:02:31 Total Views: 119000+
Video Duration:15:35 Total Views: 10000+
Video Duration:00:47 Total Views: 632
Video Duration:04:42 Total Views: 5000+