29 Oct 2019
Salty Cumin Lassi recipes – A delicious Recipes is actually required by everyone, just because a delicious Recipes may be the beginning of any happy family. Therefore for you personally housewives, create scrumptious, delicious and nutritious dishes. Recipes or menu for Salty Cumin Lassi, you’ve located it, listed below are available thousands of delicious food selection food, the Salty Cumin Lassi recipes is among the favorite menus with this blog.
|Salty Cumin Lassi|
“A refreshing yogurt drink. Great for diets.”
- 2 tablespoons cumin seeds
- 2 cups ice cubes
- 1 cup nonfat milk
- 3 cups nonfat plain yogurt
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, or to taste
Instructions how to make Salty Cumin Lassi recipes :
|Prep : 5M||Cook : 4M||Ready in : 30M|
- Toast the cumin seeds in a small skillet over medium heat until they appear to be black and charred, about 8 minutes. Allow to cool to room temp; grind into a fine powder.
- Blend the ice, milk, yogurt, salt, and ground cumin together in a blender on high speed until smooth.
If this Salty Cumin Lassi recipe fits your family’s tastes, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the visit!
Videos For Salty Cumin Lassi :
Video Duration:04:47 Total Views: 250000+
Video Duration:01:28 Total Views: 2000+
Video Duration:13:47 Total Views: 5000+
Video Duration:04:24 Total Views: 7000+
Video Duration:03:09 Total Views: 1000+
Video Duration:01:44 Total Views: 10000+
Video Duration:02:55 Total Views: 22000+
Video Duration:05:04 Total Views: 351
Video Duration:02:57 Total Views: 190
Video Duration:03:23 Total Views: 10000+