The Phoenicians Exit Slip
1) Circle the letter represents the Phoenicians on the map below?
The Hebrews Exit Slip
1) The Hebrews eventually developed a civilization along the
Mediterranean Sea and the Jordan River, in the Levant region. What
event led the Hebrews to settling in this region?
2) The Hebrews trace their roots back to which individual?
2) Explain how the Phoenicians came to be known as the Purple
people. And explain where/how they extracted their trade-mark
3) Around 1300 BCE, the Hebrews were held captive in which
civilization? Which individual is credited within helping the Hebrews
flee said enslavement?
4) According to the Torah and biblical scripture, who was given the Ten
Commandments from God (Yahweh)?
3) The Phoenicians are sometimes known as the Middlemen of the
Ancient World or the Carriers of Civilization. What enabled the
Phoenicians to become such prominent maritime traders?
4) Explain the significance of the Phoenician alphabet. Whats
important about its creation and how/why was it used?
5) While David is often known as the greatest king of Israel, which
individual ruled during the height of Israelite civilization? And what was
his relationship to David?
6) After King Solomons death what happened to the Nation of Israel?
7) Which city is considered the birth-placed of the Hebrews?
AIMER is one of a large group of verbs in French called -er verbs. All these verbs end in -er in the infinitive. Can you think of any other -er verbs you know? All -er verbs share the same conjugation....
Volume C Late Nineteenth Century: 1865-1910 Stephen Crane This photograph captures some of the chaos and random-ness of the Civil War as experienced in Fred Collins's quest for water in the midst of battle, in Stephen Crane's "A Mystery of...
This semester, our course will be themed around the concept of avoiding dystopia. To understand what this means, let's first define the term: According to Merriam-Webster's online dictionary, a dystopia is "an imaginary place where people lead dehumanized and often...
Operational Setup - Overview Products provided to the Operation Center It is important to define as soon as possible the data links to define who is sending what. It has to be decided as soon as possible which model forecast...
Economic value is the jobs, wages and business output of the members of the industry themselves (i.e. number of jobs in creative businesses) versus looking at the impact of spending patterns to support an activity (i.e. dinner, parking, babysitting to...
Ready to download the document? Go ahead and hit continue!