02/01/20 Proportionate response Seriousness of offence & degree of responsibility 02/01/20
Guiding Principles Measures of accountability should be proportionate to degree of seriousness of the offence and accused persons role in it
02/01/20 Guiding Principles
Effective compliance monitoring strategies A coordinated strategy governs response to accused persons compliance and non-compliance with mandated interventions Interactions between accused and system actors must be meaningful 02/01/20
Guiding Principles Partnerships among courts, treatment and rehabilitation programs, public agencies and community based organizations to generate local support and enhances program effectiveness
02/01/20 Guiding Principles
Ongoing case management providing the social support necessary to achieve social reintegration Appropriate flexibility in adjusting program content, to better achieve program results. 02/01/20 Guiding Principles
Strategies to reduce delay in extrajudicial and court interventions using evidence based interventions Strategies to increase system effectiveness
Community, Family, Government and Private Sector partnerships to deliver appropriate interventions 02/01/20 Collaborative Approaches Conferencing
02/01/20 Collaborative Responses Collaborative Responses utilized at all aspects of
justice system where issues of guilty or liability have been resolved Collaborative Responses constitute various degree of hybridization of traditional court processes with solution focused (problem solving) court strategies. 02/01/20
Collaborative Responses Collaborative responses are called conferencing Conferencing: a multidisciplinary collaboration of varying degrees designed to achieve holistic rehabilitation outcomes.
02/01/20 A range of responses Creative - continuum options Non custodial custodial - hybrid 02/01/20
Guiding Principles Access to a continuum of interventions/programs intended to promote accountability, meaningful consequences and holistic rehabilitation
the primary care clinician should prescribe FDA approved medications for ADHD (quality of evidence A/strong recommendation) and/or evidence-based parent- and/or teacher administered behavior therapy as treatment for ADHD, preferably both.
The collaborative effort put forth by everyone was truly inspirational."- PTR Team Member, John A. Logan College Partnership "Working together as a team is a valuable part of this process. The collaborative effort put forth by everyone was truly inspirational."...
Long-term insurance market is highly concentrated with the top four players (Old Mutual, Sanlam, MMI Group and Liberty) accounting for 67% of the total assets of Life Offices, while 69 players share the remaining 33%. 5.3.3 South Africa has about...
The boat plunged into the fearsome rapids. The bow submerged under the waves and then heaved up. Spray tossed over the deck. The passengers held their breath. The roar of the churning water deafened them The pilot and the rowers...
THIS DOES NOT SUBSTITUTE FOR LEGAL ADVICE. Just as a reminder: This is an Introduction to Legal Issues that commonly affect our clients. This is not a substitute for working with a Lawyer or coming directly to us with your...
Ready to download the document? Go ahead and hit continue!