19 Sep 2019
Zucchini ‘Noodles’ recipes – A delicious Recipes is actually desired by everyone, just because a delicious Recipes may be the beginning of an happy family. Therefore for you personally housewives, create tasty, delicious and healthy and balanced dishes. Recipes or menu for Zucchini ‘Noodles’, you’ve located it, listed below are available thousands of delicious menus meals, the Zucchini ‘Noodles’ recipes is among the favorite menus with this blog.
“A tasty and fairly simple way for people on a gluten-free or wheat-free diet to enjoy a noodle dish. I usually use 4 zucchini and 2 summer squash for a colorful mix.”
- 6 zucchini
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 3 tablespoons margarine
- 1 clove garlic, minced (optional)
- salt and black pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Instructions how to make Zucchini ‘Noodles’ recipes :
|Prep : 35M||Cook : 4M||Ready in : 45M|
- Cut zucchini into thin, noodle-like strips (a mandoline works well for this). Toss with the 2 teaspoons salt, and place in a colander to drain for 30 minutes.
- Bring a pot of water to boil. Add zucchini; cook for one minute. Drain; rinse immediately with cold water to stop cooking.
- Heat margarine in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add zucchini and garlic; cook and stir until just tender, about 5 minutes. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
If this Zucchini ‘Noodles’ recipe suits your family’s style, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the go to here!
Videos For Zucchini ‘Noodles’ :
Video Duration:03:59 Total Views: 14000+
Video Duration:06:05 Total Views: 381000+
Video Duration:03:47 Total Views: 524000+
Video Duration:06:24 Total Views: 173000+
Video Duration:03:09 Total Views: 450000+
Video Duration:04:33 Total Views: 639000+
Video Duration:21:36 Total Views: 726
Video Duration:03:47 Total Views: 217000+
Video Duration:06:50 Total Views: 1000+
Video Duration:11:22 Total Views: 17000+